Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mass Effect 3 So Far




Let it be known that the Mass Effect series is one of my favourite video game franchises in recent memory. Bioware, a Canadian developer (whoop whoop) continues to impress in every way.

I bought an Xbox 360 a few years ago just so I could play the first Mass Effect because the idea of being able to become a part of and help shape your own space opera was too big to miss for me. Being a huge Star Trek nerd and all.

I just recently started playing Mass Effect 3, the latest in the 3-part opus, I love that word - opus. And even though I'm only a few hours in I can already tell that this will be the best part of the series, despite Mass Effect 2's near-perfection.


Can't wait to see how this series comes to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment