Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 1

Hi there guys,

Colin Chisholm here.

You may know me as the guy who wrote this: Silicon Hali, as seen in The Coast

I also write for OpenFile Halifax and
The Halifax Weekly News

Truth be told my passion is video games, in case you didn't guess that already.

This blog will be completely dedicated to the world of video games from a Halifax perspective, which we all know is a pretty unique one.

I'll be updating this frequently with reviews of games from a bunch of different platforms including PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, 3DS, Mac, PC, iPhone, etc.

I'll also be updating you guys on the latest news about the world of video games: new releases, rumours about the next wave of consoles, Halifax-specific developers and more.

And I may just throw in some personal opinion as well, to keep things nice and bloggy.

My twitter feed will be on the blog, but feel free to follow me as well to become part of the conversation.

Also if you have any ideas, suggestions, or topics you'd like me to cover or look into please let me know in the comments or through twitter.

And please encourage me to keep this thing going. I've tried and failed (swing and a miss) on a few blogs already. But I'm hoping, since this is focused specifically on video games I'll be able to keep this thing going.

Anyways, stay tuned for updates. BRB!

No comments:

Post a Comment